The anti-static EVA processing is an ideal anti-static packaging material for optoelectronic devices, microelectronic devices, integrated circuits, printed circuit boards, communications, military products, etc., because of its good conductivity and anti-static, soft material, strong buffer, and easy secondary processing
1. The antistatic and conductive properties are excellent, the surface resistivity and volume resistivity are very stable, the general antistatic resistance is 106-1011 Ω, and the conductive resistance is 103 Ω, which can be adjusted according to the customer's requirements;
2. Anti static and conductive aging, permanent anti-static or conductive;
3. The antistatic and conductive properties are not affected by the ambient humidity;
4. Environmental protection, non-toxic, odorless;
5. Cushioning and shockproof;
1. This specification is applicable to PVC resin as the main body. The antistatic semi-rigid PVC block plastic floor is mainly used for the construction of the floor which requires anti-static and electrostatic conduction.
2. Requirements for the ground: the ground shall be flat and dry (the surface of the cement ground shall be white) without obvious unevenness, sanding and shelling. The surface unevenness shall be less than 2 / 1000mm, which can be terrazzo ground, ceramic tile ground or cement ground, etc. 3. Construction method
3.1 clear the ground and find the center line.
First, clean up the floating ash on the ground, then use measuring tools to find out the center position of the room, draw the center cross line, which is required to be vertical and equal.
3.2 lay the copper foil network, apply a little conductive adhesive to the copper foil, and lay it on the ground from the center. 3.3 evenly apply a layer of adhesive on the ground to be dried.
3.4 start to lay the floor when the ground binder is dry and non sticky. The edge of the floor shall be knocked with a rubber hammer to ensure that the bonding between the floors is firm until the construction of the whole room is completed.
3.5 use a slotting machine to open V-groove at the floor joint, then lay welding rod at the slot, use a plastic welding gun to conduct thermoplastic welding on the floor joint, and use a scraper to cut the welding rod higher than the floor.
3.6 after the floor is laid, the surface must be cleaned.